Accounting jobs in Woodlands
Sort by: relevance -
- Analyze the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and guidance to ensure correct application of Accounting standards.
$2,200 - $2,400 a month
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in handling AP accounts.
- Meticulous and must have an eye for detail.
- 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience for Degree holder and 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience for Diploma holder.
GLOBALPOINT FAR EAST PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- GCE 'O' Level and above, preferably with accounting certificates.
- Prepare and monitor AP & AR.
- Reconcile Debtors & Creditors Statement of Account.
DOUBLE-TRANS PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $4,000 a month
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting and Finance or ACCA graduates.
- Supervise accounting team to ensure weekly and monthly reportings are complete, timely and…
LIAN HIN PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $4,200 a month
- Ad-hoc activities, e.g. update/ review of Accounting Financial Manual and Accounting Policies.
- Experience in A’s Accounting Software will be an advantage.
G-TECH METAL PTE. LTD.
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- FM & Director in general accounting and involved in closing reporting.
- Basic accounting knowledge with at least 1 year experience.
- Handling of accounts payable and receivable.
- Matching of vendors invoices with Delivery Order and…
- Collaborate closely with Corporate accounting teams and work across different functions and stakeholders to see through the monthly accounting close, ensuring…
ASTAB PTE. LTD.
$1,600 - $2,600 a month
- ~ Record and process all business transactions within the organisations accounting system using principles of double-entry accounting.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.