Accounting jobs in West Singapore
- Month-end financial reporting and accounting tasks (month end closing).
- Proactively handle accounting issue and their financial implications to the Company.
ANR TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Prepare required documents for accounting purposes.
- Basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage.
- Perform basic accounting functions such as prepare vouchers…
Donald McArthy Trading Pte Ltd
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
- We are currently recruiting conscientious and reliable individuals to join our finance team.
- General understanding of accounting terms and principles.
- Performs a variety of secretarial, administrative, and a variety of general accounting support tasks…
Volvo Construction Equipment Singapore (Pte.) Ltd.
$10 an hour
- Support daily activities and period close process for Accounting functions.
- Ensure all tasks assigned are processed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- The position is an integral part of Tyco Asia headquarter finance function.
- Preparation data in requested format.
Progressive Builders Private Limited
- Handle full spectrum of accounting duties, including.
- Preparation of audit and tax schedules.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
BRALCO ADVANCED MATERIALS PTE. LTD.
- Job Description for Admin/Accounts Intern:
- Looking for aspired, initiative and enthusiastic candidates supports the Director of the company for all the project…
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance with a minimum 3 years of relevant working experiences.
- To support Account Payable Manager, Planning & Finance, in managing…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or the equivalent;
- Reporting to Manager, Forensic Investigations, the Senior Investigator is responsible for leading…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.