Account Assistant jobs in Sentosa
APAC LAW CORPORATION
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Assist in the day to day operationbs and activities of the account department.
- 0900hrs to 1800hrs(Mon to Fri).
- On timely and accuracy manner.
DESIGN INTERVENTION PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Reconciliation of supplier’s statement of account.
- Assist in preparation of statement of account for clients.
- Prepare sales invoices, credit notes and receipts.
COASSETS PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Responsible for investor Payout and Fund Release.
- Process Personal (Reimbursement) claim & bosses’ float claim.
- Issuance of Debit Note, Credit Note & Invoice.
SWIFT HERITAGE PTE. LTD.
$3,600 - $4,000 a month
- Coordinate with the investment team on financial planning and capital account management.
- Career Advancement and Standard Medical Benefits.
PHOENIX ACCOUNTING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $4,000 a month
- Data entry for receipts, payments and journal entries.
- Prepare full set of accounts within deadline.
- Perform bank reconciliation of all bank accounts for the…
PAN-UNITED CONCRETE PTE LTD
$2,200 - $2,800 a month
- Assist in day-to-day checking of delivery orders for purchases or sales.
- Assist in scanning of documents for purchase orders/delivery orders.
OFFICE SECRETARIES PTE. LTD.
$2,300 - $2,600 a month
- Perform reconciliation on the debtors’ account.
- Assist to obtain payment advices either via our common email or from clients.
- Strong ability to work as a team.
PKF-CAP CORPORATE SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $2,500 a month
- Handle full set of accounts and month end closing;
- Prepare monthly payment by internet banking or cheque payment;
- Assist in any ad hoc assignment.
EVO LINES (S) PTE. LTD.
$1,700 - $2,000 a month
- (1) data keying of vendors into the system.
- (2) issuing payments to local vendors and keying to system.
- (3) data keying of receipts into the system.
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- Perform a 3-way check for all vendor invoices.
- Ensure the accuracy of data entry in the accounting system.
- Follow up with vendors on invoice discrepancies, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.