This is a regional role covering the SEA market. The incumbent is to be a subject matter expert in the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Sanction.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
- Co-ordinate with Operations, business & Unit Operational Risk Managers to develop and implement business procedures for Money Laundering and fraud preventions.
- Report breaches and near misses.
- Conduct CB Anti-Money Laundering/Sanction/ Fraud risk identification and assessment and report to businesses risk trends.
- Conduct AML/Sanctions/ Fraud MI collection and analysis.
- Implement relevant procedures and controls in Consumer Bank to comply with Group Business AML/Customer Due Dilligence and Fraud prevention Procedures and local laws and regulations. Implement the framework of procedures and support the Country Head of Financial Crime Risk in establishing the framework of procedures.
- Lead & manage investigations for money laundering and other financial crime exposure and report to business remediation actions and lessons learnt.
- Accountable for business level AML/ Fraud / Sanction risk, control and compliance.
10 years of experience in Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Sanction, preferrably in financial services industry or regulatory environment;
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or related discipline;
Strong understanding of corporate governance, operational risk management and regulatory environments across the SEA region;
Effective oral and written communication skills;
Strong people and management skills;
Willingness to travel (approximately 20% of the time); The role is primarily based in Singapore;
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information to hand when completing your application
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Standard Chartered Bank - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is consistently ranked in the top 25...