NUS Business School Career Services
nus business school
NUS Business School (Career Services)- Casual Management Support Staff(Temporary)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Work closely with the managers to track the employment and internship opportunities
2) Being August - early November the peak period for recruitment presentations, career talks, career skill workshops and one-on-one sessions, the temp staff will be assisting us in monitoring the registration and sign-up rate. In addition, updating online attendance after each event.
3) With the new term, we also have a high number of incoming exchange students and thus there is an increase on enquiring on career-related matters.
4) Support the logistical preparation-name tags, registration list and feedback forms. In addition, ensure the facilities are set-up and equipment is functional for all recruitment activities.
5) Collate all feedback forms and create feedback reports for managers.
6) Update the recruiters' records in the database
7) Attend to reception duties such as being the initial point of contact and promptly attend to enquiries from walk-in students and guests, handle payment for workshops, loan of blazers and suits, etc.
8) For CV compilation, the temp staff will be assisting us in keeping track of students' submission of their CV and collating them,
9) Undertake other duties assigned by the managers in BIZ Career Services.
Qualification & Requirements:
1) A level or diploma qualification
2) Good interpersonal and communication skills
3) Meticulous and able to work under tight deadlines
4) IT Savvy and proficient in MS Office
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to Ms Izzati Ibrahim via email@example.com
JobsCentral - 8 months ago